Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Some results from the physical

Well, my blood pressure was so low that at first, it read as 90/something.  We tried it again, and came out 110/78.  I would have liked the diastolic to be lower - and the machine was behaving a bit squirrely, so maybe it was - but that's still perfectly acceptable.  I've been at 120/80 in previous physicals. 

The doctor's scale read about 2.5 pounds heavier than the house one, putting me at 170; okay.  I think I'll keep with the house numbers, if for no other reason than that's where the baseline is.

And my resting pulse, without exercising, and after the less fun parts of the exam (the "think of England" parts), was 68.  I'm fairly sure that's quite decent.  In fact, I just did a quick Google search for normal values, and the first hit said anything between 70-80 is normal.  So there!

Lipids and Vitamin D levels should come out within a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment