Friday, July 2, 2010

From May 20th

5/20 - phew yesterday's IF of lunch seems to have broken the dam a bit - down to 177.6 this morning. don't know what the calorie count is, and i'm still IF-ing today until I can't (hopefully that will be around dinner time). 31.2% bodyfat; really don't think that makes a lot of sense. for the record, a taco salad consisting of 1/2 pound of bison meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and tjs salsa is pretty dam' good stuff. 3 pm - IF-ing (I am guessing) is making me a bit achy and groggy at this point (over 20 hours since I last ate). Doing okay but wondering if I shouldn't break the fast before driving home (with what, though? only machine food available - which means peanuts). I think I will call it a day on not eating and get a bag of nuts. 3:30 pm - interesting physiological response to the peanuts on a very empty stomach. mild intestinal pain (sensation of movement) and gas and mild lower stomach pain within 1/2 hour of eating. The achy/groggy stuff is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment