Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th

166.6!  !!! - and that's after having a bunch of chocolate almonds as a snack and a burger on half a bun at the lacrosse game yesterday, to boot.  I kind of wish I could remember exactly what weight I got to when I was training for the Peachtree, because I can't help thinking I'm close to that now.  Biz is discouraged - she feels stalled.  I told her to pay more attention to eliminating flour and sugar and she understood it well enough to tell me not to say anything when she had chicken nuggets at the game last night.  I almost did say something, but stopped - she's right, it's her choice.  As long as she understands the consequences.

Anyway,  I haven't been this thin in eons, so I'm very happy!  Physical tomorrow; am really interested in the lipid results.

No comments:

Post a Comment