Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12th

166.6 this morning.  A bit of a bummer, that, but I can identify every ounce (what would that be, 26 of them?).  Ice cream cake at dinner on Saturday (a small piece, but it was my sis's birthday and I refuse to be dogmatic to the point of weirdness).  The water needed to digest that (possibly also the sweet dressing on a spinach salad and a bite (literally) of pasta salad) added a pound on Sunday morning, and we had stuffed peppers with brown rice for dinner last night and I think I overdid it on the rice - voila! another .6 pounds.  So my fingers are puffy today and I'm back on all meat for the day, I think.

The tape measure-based fat % numbers continue to drop a bit; they're getting close to 30% even.  And Biz crossed the 170 barrier over the weekend; she's very happy with how things are going again.  So all in all, progress continues apace.

No comments:

Post a Comment