Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hungry day

I IF'ed lunch today, which normally gives me a mild twinge of hunger around 1:30ish and then goes away.  Not today.  I've been stomach-growling hungry most of the afternoon - in fact, it might have started before normal lunchtime.  Still not eating - it's not accompanied by any low-blood-sugar nastiness and is bearable - but it is a bit odd and I wanted to note it.

FWIW, here's what I ate yesterday:
  • 1 ground bison patty with about 1 TBSP blue cheese melted on it
  • around 2/3 cup coleslaw (heaven only knows what's in the dressing, but it isn't as sweet as some I could name)
  • 3-ish slices of raw tomato
  • a glass of white wine (I think it's an un-oaked Chardonnay, but wasn't paying attention)
  • 1/8 bar of 85% cacao chocolate
  • 3 very thin slices of swiss cheese (maybe 1.5 ounces)

Per the LoseIt app on my phone, that comes out to a whopping 876 calories (total), 60% fat, 15% carbs (28.6 g), 25% protein.  Since then, only scrambled eggs and Canadian Bacon for breakfast today.  Maybe I know why I'm hungry...

Stomach-ache is gone, finally.  Not sure what was prompting it (it was NOT hunger - very different sensation).

No comments:

Post a Comment