Friday, July 2, 2010

From June 30th

6/30 - 168.0. one - but a serious bugger one - cramp last night, but maybe I'm getting used to handling them. This one was in the outside of my right ankle and I could not figure out how to stretch it out, so I had to relax and let it run its course. And then I fell right back to sleep. Anyway, I'm chuffed that the weight has been steadily disappearing this time. Hopefully it will keep doing so. FWIW, this is within a pound or two of where I stopped in Bham while training for the Peachtree. I think it was a better lean/fat ratio then, because of the walking, but the weight is the same. Not stopping this time. Anyway, I had fidgety-lots of energy last night after dinner - ended up matting and framing 6 pictures (the new ones for the kitchen plus Lee's Song of the South ad). My back was not happy, but other than that, I had energy to spare. And then, when I laid down to go to bed, it was maybe 10 minutes and I passed out cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment