So what did we do after that? Drank a carton of coconut water, first, then went to the new Denver County Fair and walked around. This time, I wore the moccasins again - I knew the crocs would be a bad idea. But the parking lots were lumpy gravel - ouch! And my left leg (of course) got crabby on me and cramped up for a while. While I was awake, which is a huge improvement over it's normal behavior.
Legs are a bit tired this morning - and my feet ache. I think it's from muscle use - and if it is, an ache just behind the ball of my foot is pure perfection - I want those strengthened arches!
Yesterday's eating went like this:
- scrambled eggs
- turkey bacon
- tea with cream
- the usual vitamins (see yesterday)
- stacked cheese enchiladas with pork green chile (flour and 3 corn tortillas certainly involved as well as mystery cooking oil)
- chips and salsa (I think they're corn chips, but the texture is very different from most, so other things could be in there)
- iced tea
- chocolate covered strawberry
- chocolate covered blueberries
Weekend on the horizon - with two movies, I think - we promised to see Captain America again, and want to see Cowboys and Aliens. Possibly also a lacrosse game and who knows what else. Should be fun!