Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday

Hmm, what did I eat yesterday?  Something like this, I think:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • beef jerky
  • cheese
  • chocolate cherries
  • tea with cream
  • naked cheese steak
  • cottage cheese
  • pickle spear
  • ice tea
  • more chocolate cherries
141.8 this morning.  I was hungry a lot yesterday, for some reason; before and after the jerky, and while waiting for dinner, which was extremely late (7 pm) since Lee was doing a golf tournament all afternoon.

My ability to function degraded throughout the day - I just got tireder and tireder - and it didn't help that I had a one-hour meeting as a standee in a standing-room-only situation.  I cannot stand.  Not sure if I can manage to contrive a standing desk situation here at work, but am seriously considering it, since standing for one stupid hour ought to be something any human can do without strain - and it nearly nailed me yesterday.  I ended up going to bed around 8:15 pm last night - didn't fall asleep until some time after 9, but my back was killing me.  It's fine today.

Weekend at home coming up - yeah!  About bloody time; first one in a month, I think.  I suspect I will be spending quality time spraying the driveway for weeds one of the mornings - ugh.  They're horrible, though, with all the rain we've been having, and it has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment