Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday

Let's see, what did I eat yesterday?
  • Scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream (and seconds, I think)
  • gruyere - a total of 4 or 5 pieces throughout the evening
  • ribeye
  • green beans with bacon and onions
  • baked potato with sour cream and butter (I'd ordered a sweet potato, but the lack of sugary crap on it apparently confused the kitchen at the restaurant - I ate it)
  • iced tea
  • chocolate almonds
  • walnuts
  • a chocolate cherry
Not bad, all things considered.  With Elizabeth home, we went out for steak for dinner.  I'm still fighting aftereffects of the Chinese food or something, I think - I do like fortune cookies, but apparently they don't care much for me.

Back to 142.2 this morning - I'm holding pretty steady this week, and am a bit waiting for the other shoe to drop, since I haven't been eating as clean as last week.  So far, it's still suspended.

I thought this was a good post - so here are the other things he wanted recorded.
Supplements:
  • Mag citrate
  • potassium gluconate
  • D3 (2000 IU yesterday)
  • Salmon oil
No gum or mints
Exercise involved a not-terribly-fast walk of about a mile all told, in three chunks - and in moccasins
I slept like a rock last night
No particular stress

No comments:

Post a Comment