Wow. Advil PM or insomnia seem to be my options just now. Woke last night at 11:15, and for sure again at 3:50, and maybe once in between. I would say I'm having another wave of menopause symptoms - slightly different from earlier bouts, but disturbing in its own way. Ugh.
That said, I'm 149.6 this morning. Here's yesterday:
- scrambled eggs
- sausage - two patties
- tea with cream
- the usual supplements (we have added Ginkgo for tinnitus - no results this week yet)
- three faux oatmeal cookies
- a bag of vending peanuts (I was starving)
- roast chicken
- another two faux oatmeal cookies
- strawberry ice cream from Cold Stone
That was it. I had a "Love It" sized ice cream; think I don't need that much at any one time - and now that we have the kitchen back, it's time to make our own (for a few weeks, anyway, until it's not hot anymore).
I have done an initial seasoning of our new griddle, so we can try griddle omelets this weekend. Exciting! Stunk the house up last night, though.
I need to think of something for dinner tonight; at least it finally involves cooking it.