Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday

153.4 this morning - I think the water is finally starting to disappear a bit - and for some reason, my jeans are fitting better (looser) than they did when I was below 150.  Makes no sense; I don't think I've been gaining muscle.  

Anyway, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a bag of peanuts
  • a bag of M&Ms
  • Salad with blue cheese dressing
  • cottage cheese
  • meat loaf with heavy ketchup
  • pot roast
  • green beans
  • 3 pieces of fudge
  • 3 chocolate-cherry-almond clusters
That was not a great day, really, but it could have been worse.  We did dinner at Country Buffet.

Not much else to tell, really.  Countertops arrive today; we're getting close.  I've started making lists of things to cook, once I can, again.  Been a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment