Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday

Got decent sleep last night.  I do keep waking up in the first couple of hours, warmed up as if it's morning, and that waking event is a little hard to get back to sleep from. But last night, it was pretty easy, and I think I only woke up once more, toward 4:40. Not bad.  So I feel pretty good today.

We got a lot of the chaos reduced last night - about half the kitchen is ours now. Feeding the animals in the morning is still an exercise in craziness - bowls in one room, food in another, utensils in a third - but it's improving, and we may be able to move them into the kitchen proper this weekend.

150.4 this morning, after drinking my first cup of tea (and after an intestinal transit, to put it delicately).  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • 2 vending bags of M&Ms
  • cheese
  • a hamburger patty
  • tortilla chips
  • guacamole
  • possibly a square of 85% Lindt's
  • walnuts
The M&Ms were a huge mistake - I had a 2 hour drive to get home last night, and about a half-hour from the end, had a bona-fide episode of low blood sugar. Shakes, fuzziness, the full monty.  Yecch.

I don't know if it's delayed reaction to the pizza-crust gluten from the other day, or what, but my stomach is fairly badly messed up just now.  Manageable, but annoying.  I think it might be a good thing I'm working from home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment