Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday

Weird weekend.  Ate crap, lost weight.  151.0 this morning.  Achy as hell, though - lots of inflammation.  I need to spend some quality time researching and implementing an anti-inflammatory diet, I think.  Here's yesterday as I can recall it:
  • tea, maybe not with cream - can't remember
  • cheese
  • walnuts
  • Godiva dark chocolate pearls
  • pork kebabs with peppers
  • ice cream (Cold Stone with french vanilla, cherry pie filling, pecans)
  • potato chips - Zapps voodoo chips, specifically
Was that it?  It might have been.  I'm hyper sleepy this morning after a night of leg cramps and general discomfort.  It was too hot and too cold all at once.  I slept enough to dream, some time between 2:00 and 5:30 am, but not sure when or for how long.  I have a headache, and my thumb arthritis is acting up, and my hips hurt, and I generally feel like crap.  

With any luck, we should have a working kitchen by the end of the day today.  I sure hope so, because not having one has made me quite ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment