Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday

150.6.  Which is fine.  Calf muscles fasciculating, and no particular desire to eat carbs, so until that returns, I may continue to lose weight.  Slept with the aid of Advil PM last night, but had to sit out in the living room for about half an hour in order to get calm enough to sleep.  I think the remodel has got to me.  I couldn't get my brain organized enough to finish a thought or a sentence; it was just chaos.  So I went out, read a little, and then just sat there for a while.  I guess it helped.  I got calmed down enough to go to sleep, but it feels like I'm just a slight upset from it doing it again - and with the damn remodel, a slight upset has become a daily thing for us.

Yesterday, it was a falling/broken picture, due to Elizabeth's dog and a door that had been removed in order to tile the utility room.  Followed by Lee's ineptness at removing spilled grout from the cabinet door, which ended up taking a chunk of the new paint with it.  At that point, something snapped, and I was a mess a good bit of the night.

Anyway, the stress app I found online thinks I'm at low stress.  So no problem, right?

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • strawberries
  • chicken with avocado, bacon, and tomato
  • a few potato chips
  • a square of Lindt 85%
  • cashews - amounting to 2 handfuls, I think

I'm not tired, exactly, this morning, but foggy.  Very much out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment