Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday

So, until next Wednesday morning, I have no access to a scale; the floor-finishing step started yesterday and we are cut off from our bedroom.  I wish I'd thought to tile the whole floor at the level of the utility room, rather than having wood for the hallway. Too late now, though.

We are sleeping in the queen bed at the other end of the house.  And weren't very organized getting ourselves and our stuff down there, so last night, I couldn't find the melatonin.  I got to sleep some time after 2:00 am, once Elizabeth's dog moved enough that I could get both legs on the bed.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • quarter pounder with cheese, no bun
  • medium fries
  • several chocolate cherry almond clusters
  • sirloin steak
  • Southern-style green beans
  • baked sweet potato with butter and sour cream
  • cashews
I think that was it.  The carb cravings were hormones, for what that's worth.  I am very very tired today, and pretty stressed.  Life could be a lot more fun - and, if I'm honest, a lot less fun, too.  We will survive this, and I do think it will be worth it. Just gonna be a roughish week.

No comments:

Post a Comment