Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday

Wow.  Advil PM or insomnia seem to be my options just now.  Woke last night at 11:15, and for sure again at 3:50, and maybe once in between.  I would say I'm having another wave of menopause symptoms - slightly different from earlier bouts, but disturbing in its own way.  Ugh.

That said, I'm 149.6 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage - two patties
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (we have added Ginkgo for tinnitus - no results this week yet)
  • three faux oatmeal cookies
  • a bag of vending peanuts (I was starving)
  • roast chicken
  • another two faux oatmeal cookies
  • strawberry ice cream from Cold Stone
That was it.  I had a "Love It" sized ice cream; think I don't need that much at any one time - and now that we have the kitchen back, it's time to make our own (for a few weeks, anyway, until it's not hot anymore).

I have done an initial seasoning of our new griddle, so we can try griddle omelets this weekend.  Exciting!  Stunk the house up last night, though.

I need to think of something for dinner tonight; at least it finally involves cooking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment