Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday

152.4 again today.  Sleep was dicey, including the fact that it started after 11 pm due to work (another of those nights set for tonight).  I am not having hot flashes or night sweats, but I am getting overheated at night and it's interfering.  And last night I threw in incipient leg cramps, so that each time I moved to find a new cool spot, one of my legs had to be treated with extreme care.  Ugh.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • broccoli cheese soup (probably had roux)
  • two peppermints
  • hamburger patty with blue cheese
  • potato salad
  • sliced tomatoes
  • potato chips
  • dark chocolate
  • walnuts
That was it.  Better than it has been in a while.  We now have a working oven and microwave/convection oven, which is a start - but not the cooktop or the sink or the dishwasher - the three things I really want right now.  Soon, though.  Maybe today, maybe early next week.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment