Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday

I slept last night.  It was huge - and not nearly enough. Ate oddly well, considering I worked from home. On the other hand, I cannot get to the pantry due to the floor finishing, so snacking options are limited to refrigerated food, cherry tomatoes, cashews, and chocolate cherry almond clusters, which we got out of the pantry before the kitchen was sealed off.

No idea what I weigh; my jeans fit okay, though, so probably not more than usual. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • cashews
  • chocolate cherry almond clusters
  • Chik-Fil-A cobb salad with avocado lime ranch dressing
  • cherry tomatoes
  • grapes - about a pound of these
That was it.  Pretty much all "real food", if not the best possible selections. We will be finishing up cleaning at Elizabeth's former apartment this weekend, I think, plus still having what my family prefers I not refer to as a "staycation" in half our house. We may opt for a hotel one or two nights this weekend, just so we all get beds; that is, if Elizabeth is willing to stay at home (in her own bed) with the dogs.

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment