Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday

Got sleep last night, thanks to Advil PM.  Not sure I care how, at this point, it was too desperately needed.  151.4 this morning.

We have a working (albeit not finished) kitchen.  There is much rejoicing.  The first meal we cooked in it was pizza from Papa Murphy's.  Something more than that tonight, though I don't know what, exactly.  Ground-beef based.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • double quarter pounder with cheese, no bun
  • fries
  • Pizza - including about 2/3 of the crust on one slice (too much gluten-free crust lately, and I just sailed in without thinking - oops!)
  • a small square of dark chocolate (the really good stuff)
I think that was it.  I spent much of the evening painting baseboards in 90+ degree heat - paint dries very quickly in that setting.  In any event, I didn't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment