155.4. Hands and feet swollen and uncomfortable. Here's yesterday:
- tea with cream
- the usual supplements
- double quarter pounder with cheese, no bun
- side salad with ranch dressing (won't do that again; McDonald's salads suck)
- a vending package of skittles
- salad with blue cheese dressing and crumbles
- cheese soup with ham and veggies (probably flour, too)
- baked potato with sour cream, bacon, cheese
- two chocolate cherry almond clusters
Reasonably well balanced, not a lot of items on the list, but those skittles. I am not entirely sure what prompted me to crave them, but it got me out of a chair and downstairs to get them. I continue to be inflamed and swollen and cranky, but with no relief in sight.
Brought strawberries to eat if the skittles craving strikes again today, and the plan is either a Five Guys or Jimmy John's stop for lunch.
The kitchen painting starts today. We are at the beginning of the end.