Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday

Mild improvement in eating yesterday - until dinner, anyway.  We went to Country Buffet, and while I could probably cobble together a reasonably Paleo meal there, I didn't.  Ate the meatloaf.  My stomach has let me know that I probably shouldn't do that - a mild protest.  150.2 again this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • crustless quiche Lorraine
  • macadamia nuts throughout the day - probably fewer than 20
  • salad with bacon bits and "blue cheese" dressing
  • cottage cheese
  • green beans
  • broccoli with butter and cheese
  • meat loaf
  • cashews (1 small handful)
  • cheese (2 pieces)
That was it.  Fasting breakfast today for no particular reason, other than that the kitchen is a bit torn up.  Probably the new normal (kitchen a bit torn up) for the rest of the summer.  I think we're having pork tenderloin for dinner - with a salad or something. Also going to the gym.

I did another set of 10 squats yesterday, in my cube at work.  I can feel that I did them in my quads, at least.  Definitely some strength improvements overall - which I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment