Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday

Nice surprise this morning - 148.8!  I wasn't expecting that to happen; sounds like the weekend weight was either transient with the bad eating, or that I had some water hanging around that I didn't know about.  Fine by me.  And my jeans fit looser this morning, for what that's worth.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts throughout the day - probably fewer than 20
  • cheese
  • pork tenderloin
  • salad with walnuts, cranberries, and blue cheese, with balsamic vinaigrette
  • two small handfuls of cashews
We did not make the gym last night - the kitchen remodel demanded our time instead - had to unload cabinets and order the countertop, and put plastic over everything in the living room to keep dust down while the ceiling in there is being repaired.  Maybe tonight, unless we have to go make an emergency cabinet purchase somewhere.  I rather hope not.

Sleep was okay last night - woke up at the wrong temperature a couple of times, but got back to sleep fairly quickly.  So far, this has not devolved into full-on hot flashes, and I'm hoping it won't, that the intensity of symptoms each cycle is diminishing.  That's a wait-and-see item, if ever one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment