Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday

I hope it was stress; I'd hate to think my setpoint was going up.  Yesterday was a paleo "lost weekend", pretty much.  No idea what my weight is just now; the scale is not accessible until the kitchen floor is in.  Which is part of the stress, obviously, stress that was at an incredibly high level yesterday.  Here's my eating:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a slug of oil
  • macadamia nuts (about 8 throughout the day)
  • a bag of M&Ms
  • a bag of Skittles
  • Chinese Fried noodles
  • Mushu chicken
  • a bunch of dark chocolate candy - very sweet
  • cashews
By the end of the day, I was hollow and shaky and totally glucosed out, if that's a thing.  I hope not to do it today.  And once the flooring people arrive and start spreading around the sealant, I think I'll be okay.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment