Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A side-trip to Shangri-La

I've been reading Seth Roberts' blog for a long time, and today, he posted a success story for his Shangri-La diet that I read in-depth (including all the forum areas).  Then I read some of the science and fundamentals behind it, and thought it might be a way to reset my setpoint.  So I am going to give it a try for a while.  I ran out during "lunch" to get some extra-light olive oil, and have had a slug of it - it's truly tasteless.  I figure I can keep it here at work in order to find my 2-hour window to drink it more easily.  I don't think it could possibly hurt, and it may reset things so I'm off this 150 pound plateau.

Note that I still intend to improve my strength and will continue to work on Primal exercises to that end.  We'll see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment