Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday

I had bona fide cankles yesterday.  Ugh.  Painful and swollen - and my feet cramped up at the end of the day, probably as a result of my balancing on a step stool to paint some more.  So, no fun there.  155.4 again this morning.  I guess I should be grateful it's not worse.

Still fighting carb cravings - after work yesterday, but before dinner, I finished off a deli bag of Lays, with a small assist by Elizabeth.  I am assuming this is all hormones, but I guess I could be wrong.  Anyway, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • massive salad with chicken, bacon, avocado, blue cheese dressing
  • potato chips as described above
  • chips and salsa
  • cheese enchiladas with green chile
  • 1/4 of a Hershey's dark chocolate with almonds bar
That was it.  Another short list, which is a good thing.  I'm working from home today, so the opportunities to eat are magnified.  I've already had 3 pieces of cheese.  

More painting this weekend, I think - trying to finish up the cabinets.  Also working on cleaning an sanding the doors and drawer fronts.  No idea when the water retention will stop - I hope soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment