Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday

The inflammatory crap masquerading as food that I've been eating is catching up with me this morning - I ache head to toe.  151.8 this morning.  Lunch was a sort of adventure; I ordered via the Chipotle app on my phone but never got a confirmation, so when I went to pick it up and they seemed only to be dealing with a giant order, I ended up leaving and getting a naked quarter pounder instead.  Apparently, they did have the order, but I couldn't get their attention to find out or not.  I may try again today.  Anyway, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • naked quarter pounder
  • chicken breast
  • sliced tomatoes
  • potato salad
  • potato chips
  • chocolate bar with almonds - 6 sections of a Hershey one
I think that was it.  The chocolate was dessert; the potato chips were snacking that I meant not to do.  That's a bit of a struggle right now; not entirely sure why, although given that I'm in a horrid mood this week, I might be able to label it "hormonal".

No comments:

Post a Comment