Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday

Four-day holiday weekend.  I did not eat well.  Carbs included a small movie popcorn, the end of a bag of tortilla chips, corn on the cob, and sugar, including a triple-chocolate praline.  151.2 this morning, and not surprised by that at all.  I'm starting to have hot flashes and night sweats again; don't know if the hormone fluctuations are contributing to cravings or what.  I'll keep plugging.  

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • the aforementioned praline
  • cashews
  • white wine
  • olives
  • one rice cracker
  • salad - unknown dressing, but it had cranberries and walnuts in it
  • corn on the cob - one ear, with butter and salt
  • flank steak
  • ice cream with fruit and chocolate sauces
We worked several hours taking the kitchen floor out yesterday, which helped mitigate the damage.  I guess, anyway.  My part was lugging the removed bits out of the house and into the trash.

A birthday dinner for my sister tonight - no idea what we'll eat, but I'd bet it's not going to be strict paleo.  And our kitchen is approaching near total uselessness with the remodel, so eating is going to get slowly weirder through mid-August.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment