Thursday, July 18, 2013

Oh. Duh.

It's not like I haven't recognized that I'm a bit stressed out just now.  I've even said it in here, multiple times.  

And it's not like I haven't read, repeatedly, that IF may cause stress increases.  

Anyway, I'm reading today's Robb Wolf post (by Kevin Cann), and he includes the following statement:
"Eating 3 meals a day seems to be an effective way to avoid the stressors of undereating or going too long without food while allowing for our fat burning hormones to do their job."

I know this.  I also haven't been doing it.  I'm not eating enough, probably, not eating nutritionally, for sure, and going too long without food throughout the day, all while semi-snacking and messing with my liver and pancreas with the periodic macadamia nuts.  When what I should be doing is eating lunch while the world turns upside down on me.  So I'm going to.

Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment