Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday

Another day, another minor binge.  Potato chips this time; late at night, right before bedtime.  One would think that the inaccessibility of the pantry, due to floor primer drying between the rest of the house and it, would keep me from eating inappropriately.  Not so.  This is harder than it looks right now.  I wish it weren't.  I also wish we'd never started the kitchen remodel - but we have, and we need to plough through it now, in order to get our lives back to semi-normal.  Blecch.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • salami
  • cashews
  • two ground beef patties
  • raspberries and whipped cream
  • potato chips
A fairly short list, but some of the individual items were fairly large.  No idea what I weigh, but my fingers and knees feel swollen this morning, so there's water weight there.  No oil yesterday - it was in the pantry - and I don't much feel like doing it today.  I need to get through some things before I can refocus on my eating, I think.  Like the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment