Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday

This week is not going well at all.  155.2 this morning - I don't think I've been this high since I was losing weight 3 years ago.  Not good.  

Sleep last night was elusive after 2:45 am, so I'm tired and cranky and feeling fat.  Although my jeans fit.  So that's something.  I was tired enough this morning that I put face lotion in my hair - it doesn't seem to have caused too much harm, fortunately.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a slug of oil
  • a Five Guys cheeseburger, loaded (2 patties, sauteed onions and mushrooms)
  • two after-dinner pillow mints (trying to get rid of the onion flavor)
  • shredded BBQ pork with Dreamland sauce
  • cole slaw
  • a very few potato chips
  • mini Ritter Sport chocolate (milk with marzipan)
  • ice cream with berries
  • cashews
I should have skipped the ice cream - I wasn't sure I wanted it, and it didn't taste all that great.  I won't do it again, I think.  I am going to try for lunch again today, although I have meetings until 12 and resuming at 1, so the window is at the worst possible time.  But I want to find a big-ass salad somewhere.  Wondering if Jimmy John's does salads - they deliver, so I could avoid lines, theoretically.

No comments:

Post a Comment