Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday

On the good side, I got eating under control yesterday.  On the bad side, I'm now at 155.4, and very stiff and swollen.  And am starting a migraine - the second one this week.  Ugh.

We put a second coat of paint on some of the cabinets last night, which caused my knees to swell up by bedtime.  Advil and fish oil helped with the pain, but I woke up feeling like a balloon - my eyes were swollen.  I know it's water, and I believe, under it all, that I'm probably building muscle - and my jeans fit better at the moment than they did a few pounds down from here - but it's still discouraging and annoying.  

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a Jimmy John's "unwich" - lettuce wrap - with turkey, bacon, avocado, lettuce, and tomato
  • half of a 10" gluten free pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, and green pepper
  • a salad with blue cheese dressing
  • some cottage cheese
That was it.  Assuming I don't eat until lunch again today, and I think I won't, I'll have achieved a tidy 16-8 IF pattern.  Still looking for a big-ass salad for lunch - Jimmy John's is just sandwiches - and no idea what we'll do for dinner.  More painting tonight, so I don't think the swelling is going to stop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment