Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday

I only woke up twice last night.  Got more menopause supplements over the weekend; could that be it?  Anyway, while I'm a bit foggy from driving in (an hour and 10 minutes to get here, blecch), I think I'm better rested overall.

150.2 this morning.  A bit surprising, given what I ate yesterday, but I do think some of yesterday's weight was water, and I feel less swollen up this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • Health-Bent's creole breakfast casserole
  • the usual supplements
  • a vending bag of peanuts
  • strawberries and grapes
  • potato chips (2 handfuls during the day and about a half-handful after dinner)
  • chicken soup
  • dark chocolate with almonds
  • strawberry ice cream (finished off a pint container of Haagen Dasz in the freezer)
I was in a nosh-y mood last night - got a lot done, but eating throughout.  Not sure why. Anyway, the pork tenderloins for dinner tonight, instead of last night.  Gave them more time to defrost.

No comments:

Post a Comment