Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday

The floor is dry, so I went to our end of the house to shower this morning, meaning I had access to the scale.  153.8 this morning, and that's with swollen fingers and ankles, a bit.  Could definitely be worse - up slightly less than a pound from last week, with all the junk I've been consuming.

Here's yesterday (as a prime example):
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • roast beef sandwich innards
  • turkey sandwich innards
  • fruit - strawberries and pineapple
  • a pickle spear
  • gyro meat
  • saffron rice
  • a little bit of hummus
  • the last chocolate almond cherry cluster
  • two handsful of M&Ms
I did manage to resist the potato chips - actually, they didn't even look appealing.  I think maybe I'm at my limit.  

We get to sleep in our own bed tonight - yeah!  Last night it was hot and the bed seemed to have shrunk (it's smaller than our own bed, but we've been dealing pretty well with it).  I slept, but kept waking up.  So I'm a bit groggy and stiff this morning.  It will be good to start moving back toward our proper routine - and I'm keeping my fingers crossed about getting a working kitchen by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment