Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday

And... 155.0.  Another night of crap sleep.  Due, this time, to Elizabeth's dog, who thought that my getting up to go to the bathroom at 2:30 am signified the onset of breakfast.  He was pretty much active and awake from then on - and so were we. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • two bags of peanuts (vending)
  • a bag of M&Ms (vending)
  • grilled chicken caesar salad
  • two chocolate cherry almond clusters
  • cashews - which didn't even taste all that good; I just wanted something crunchy. Bad.
That was it.  Really not all that much.  My ankles are still bulbous, though.  

I do know what I need to do. It's not that hard - or it wouldn't be if I had a kitchen. But ours is still a construction zone; by the end of the weekend, I hope to have the doors and drawers back in place, but we still won't be able to cook there. Soon.  We only have about 2 weeks to go.  This has been a lot rougher than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment