Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday

On Sunday, I weighed 149.2.  This morning, 150.4.  Do I know why?  No.  It is what it is - and I'm feeling more energetic and healthier than I have much of the summer, despite hot flashes and their ilk, so I won't complain.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • sugar cured ham
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • walnuts
  • almond flour faux-tmeal cookies
  • potato chips
  • Godiva chocolate pearls
  • meat loaf
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
I think that was it.  Breakfast was disappointing; we went to Cracker Barrel, anticipating a low-carb double meat breakfast, and they no longer offer low-carb anything; they've switched to Egg Beaters and hearthealthywholegrains crap.  I tweeted out that we were bummed and looking for another road restaurant, referencing their twitter handle; kinda expected some response, but nothing.

Did a lot of cooking over the weekend - spaghetti sauce, chicken pot pie with almond flour biscuit crust, sauteed kale, meatloaf, and other things; we only ate out for breakfast.  Even broke in the griddle by making griddle omelets on Saturday - execution was correct, but the fillings were off.  Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment