Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday

We ended up fasting breakfast yesterday; just didn't want to get up quite early enough to cook. I thought for a while that I might also end up fasting lunch, but had a lunch meeting with food served, so I had something, although, not all that much.  I wasn't hungry at noon, particularly. Haven't checked on ketosis, although I think we've been eating pretty low carb lately.  

150.0 this morning, despite what felt like bingeing at dinner.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (these are starting to amount to a meal by themselves; I recently added ginkgo and CoQ10 to the mix)
  • salad with nuts, feta cheese, craisins, apples, and balsamic vinaigrette
  • a few chunks of chicken
  • chips and salsa
  • carne asada with guacamole
  • a little bit of rice and beans
  • cashews
Apart from the chips, which I had a lot of - we went through 2 bowls of them last night - I guess it wasn't all that bad.  I'm having a light stomach upset this morning, though, which isn't fabulous. Lee had one all last week; it may well be a bug of some sort.  Pretty funny, really, how not-sick we are anymore.  In a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment