Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday

First of all, back to 149.2 this morning.  So, for whatever reason, it appears that my body is willing to lose weight right now, albeit slowly.  Fine, whatever.

However, last night, I had leg cramps again.  Shin cramps.  Side-of-the-lower-leg cramps, both inside and outside.  Possibly calf cramps.  All at the same time, making it really difficult to get them to stretch/relax out.  Was it dehydration?  Seems fairly unreasonable, really.  And I include both magnesium and potassium in my daily supplements, and they're the ones that supposedly get depleted in a cramping situation.  Furthermore, I was eating tortilla chips at dinner last night, so I'm not salt-deprived.  Go figure.  So I'm crazy worn out this morning.  Glad to be working from home, so I don't have to make nice-nice with any actual humans.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (1 piece, I think, maybe 2)
  • a bag of peanuts
  • a bag of M&Ms
  • taco salad 
  • guacamole
  • chips
  • chocolate salted almonds - oh, look!  more salt!
I think that was it.  Yesterday was tremendously stressful, though, and may have caused me to run right through my electrolyte stock or something.  Or the menopause herbs cause cramping as a side effect - that would be ironic, given that I'm taking them to help sleep.  Too early to tell if they're working or not, I think.

Weekend has arrived.  I'm going to make a braise of some sort for dinner, using a beef arm roast that we got from our grassfed beef suppliers.  I'm hoping that life gets a bunch more stress-free starting now.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment