Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday

Another minor carb binge last night, with no ramifications - or not much.  149.6 again this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage
  • cheese
  • brat (1) with sauerkraut
  • hard cider
  • potato chips
  • salted dark chocolate almonds
That's the whole list - but the cheese and potato chips were consumed more than once in the evening.  I had a piece of cheese before dinner to take Advil with (nasty sinus headache), potato chips with dinner, and then both cheese and chips later in the evening, after a Costco run.

I'm taking additional menopause herbs starting last night.  Hot spells are becoming more acute and more frequent again, signalling another round of unbearable flashes, I expect.  So I bought something that has black cohosh and a bunch of other stuff in it supposed to be helpful - and am still taking the genistein in the mornings.  I had to do Benadryl last night to sleep - which worked great until the dog got sick at 2:00 am.  I slept through bout number 1, but when she barked to go outside for a second round at 2:30, I was awake for about an hour.  So I'm a little sleepy this morning.  And we sorta fasted breakfast so Lee could hit the road for a conference in the mountains; I have had a piece of cheese.  May need to get lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment