Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday

152.2.  Ate crap yesterday, despite many good reasons not to.  Life could be going a bit better just now.  Here's the breakdown:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • omelet with ham and tomatoes (supposedly cheese also, but didn't see any)
  • bag of peanuts
  • two (yes, two) bags of M&Ms
  • cheese (like 8 pieces)
  • walnuts
  • a small bag of Zapps craw-tator potato chips
I think that was it.  When I resort to craw-tator chips, which are really spicy, because I want potato chips and that's all we have in the house, things are bad.  I'm assuming hormones, since I am in a ferociously bad mood for no reason this morning, and since hormones have been making my life hell all summer.  

I hope things get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment