Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday

No idea what I weigh this morning; was up and moving by 5:15 and didn't have time to weigh myself.  Got Elizabeth off to her plane on time.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a bag of Skittles
  • cheese (I think)
  • naked philly cheesesteak burger 
  • fries
  • cashews
That was it - the Skittles were probably as disgusting as it gets - half the bag had been smashed and they were a solid wad, glued to the bag.  Instead of recognizing the serious non-food-ness of the mess, I peeled it all off and ate it.  Cravings much?

I kept count of my hot flashes yesterday; I had 5 during the day and 6 (I think) after the workday up to the alarm going off this morning.  I don't think I've had one yet since then, maybe.  After looking it up online, it appears that 11 in a 24-hour period is not all that horrid.  Does that make me feel better?  Not really.

The standing desk is working out pretty well.  I did a lot of sitting yesterday owing to tiredness and sore feet, but I'm rather liking it.  Now that I have a surface to lean on, to rest my arms on while typing and/or writing, it's easier.  And since that is the ONLY thing even vaguely primal that I've managed so far on the Primal Blueprint challenge, I'm going to stick to it.

Cheese and tea with cream so far this morning.  I would be happy if I can keep things along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment