Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday

150.2 again today.  Guess the gain has been arrested.  Got some decent sleep last night; better living through chemicals.  It seems to be my only viable options these days. 

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • peanuts and M&Ms - the usual crap lunch when I'm hungry but have no time
  • meatballs and spaghetti sauce
  • a meat skillet dish that Lee made
  • cashews
  • 2 salted chocolate almonds
Missed breakfast again today because it was cold and we were getting that last lap of sleep.  I have a "team event" at work this afternoon at some game pub, with battered, fried food-like items available, oh, joy.  But the upside is that it should get out fairly early, and I will be able to go to the store and buy things to cook zucchini noodles on the way home.  I've had a couple of commutes-from-hell this week that have delivered me at home well past dinnertime, with no motivation to cook, so my plan to try that out has fizzled.  But maybe not tonight - unless we get flooded out.  It's pouring and has been since Monday, which is rare in this area, so flooding is widespread.

No comments:

Post a Comment