Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday

How well did I do yesterday with the Primal challenge?  Not all that great.  We ended up going out for Chinese last night, and the waitress, who has known my husband since forever, brought us eggrolls.  I know I shouldn't eat them, but it would have been rude, so I ate it.  And the fortune cookie.  And some trail mix.  So not great.

151.6 this morning - not great there, either, although I feel quite swollen up and think it's mostly water.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • double Quarter Pounder with cheese, no bun
  • hot and sour soup
  • egg roll with chinese mustard
  • beef with broccoli, no rice
  • fortune cookie
  • three handfuls of trail mix
So a short list, but with bad manufactured carbs and seed oils, and sugar.  Hopefully today will be better.  I had 2 pieces of cheese for breakfast, but we are definitely having braised pastured short ribs for dinner - so lots of good fats, bone broth, etc.

I got some sun yesterday at lunchtime, which felt good, but no exercise to speak of, save several stair climbs.  And I am still using the standing desk - and it is tiring me out.  But sleep was interrupted 3-4 times last night, starting at 12:30; the last episode was at 4:35 am.  Really not helpful - and it's irritating as all get out to spend all night trying to cool down only to be freezing when the alarm goes off, to the point that I don't want to expose even an arm in order to turn it off.  The menopause stuff has gotten fairly acute over the last week or so; I hope it's a sign that it's about to stop again.

No comments:

Post a Comment