Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday

150.8 today, if you can believe it.  Well, I have to: it's what the scale says.  Here's yesterday, which is why I find it hard to believe:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • two buffalo sliders, no buns
  • two pork tacos on 4" corn tortillas (I ate them)
  • a glass of prosecco
  • a grassfed beef patty
  • zucchini noodles with sour cream, butter, parmesan
  • cashews
  • a piece of cheddar
  • 2 salted chocolate almonds
That wasn't a huge lot - the cashews amounted to about a handful, I think.  In any event, I may have lost a fair chunk of the weight later this morning; think I'll leave it at that.
I used the standing desk a fair amount yesterday, and slept better than normal last night.  I also stood at the party, mostly.  So I will continue using the standing desk arrangement for the moment.  I may try to find something taller to put the keyboard and mouse on this weekend; they're too low on my stax-o-books.

Our flood continues; it sounds like we may be on bottled water all weekend, as our city water has stopped running the treatment plant.  Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment