Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday

151.8; here's yesterday.
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • salad with lemon vinaigrette
  • gyro meat with tzaziki sauce
  • strawberry-mango juice
  • dark chocolate with almonds (Hersheys)
  • cashews - not a whole bunch
That was it.  We are so tired right now, we're getting extremely stupid, which is not good.  I am still standing during the day, and I do think it's helped with my midnight wake-up - I don't think I had one last night - but my sleep is still really rugged.  Not helpful either was the leg cramp I had.  We will be having the braised short ribs tonight for dinner; they didn't get to the fall-apart stage by dinner, so I let them cook overnight.  A nice side-effect was a quart-and-some of good stock, since I braised them with mirepoix and water.  Probably will just freeze that.

No comments:

Post a Comment