Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday

One night insomnia, the next night, sleep-aids.  If that's how it has to be, so be it.  Advil-PM last night, and I woke up for real at 5:00 am.  151.6 this morning.  I did eat 3 meals yesterday, but whether that, or anything else, has anything to do with my weight, I have no idea.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • naked double Quarter Pounder with cheese
  • ham 
  • a ginormous twice-baked potato - both halves, with butter added
  • trail mix (made by me - 3 types of nuts, dried cherries, coconut, dark chocolate - and less than a cup of it total)
That was it.
I'm still really tired today, and a bit discouraged.  I leave the house around 7 am and get home near 6 pm.  In between, I spend 8 hours at work, which means I'm using up 3 hours a day in commuting. Which is insane, if anyone cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment