Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday

What I ate yesterday - well, crap, mostly. 
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • a link of turkey sausage
  • potato chips
  • trail mix
  • chinese food without rice (beef with green peppers)
  • hot and sour soup, including tofu
  • a fortune cookie and a half
  • strawberry ice cream
  • chocolate blueberries and cherries
  • cashews
I'm up to 142.4 this morning - incrementally not all that much, but a week-ish ago, I was down a pound from this.  I hereby resolve to avoid the machines at work today at all costs.

I decided yesterday to start wearing my moccasins between the car and work each day.  It's only a couple of blocks, but it's something - and I really would like to get the benefit (shorter feet) of the strengthened arches from "barefoot" walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment