Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday

Yesterday's eating:
  • tea with cream
  • taco salad (grassfed beef, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, salsa)
  • ice tea
  • chocolate cherries and almonds
  • cashews
  • gruyere
Yes, I pulled an all-day IF.  I was pleasantly hungry by dinner time, and ate the salad pretty darn quick, but it mostly filled me up until later in the evening, when I had the cashews and cheese.  142.2 this morning, not too surprisingly.

I had a lot of energy after dinner last night - despite the fact that it had just rained (I got rather damp and a bit muddy), I pulled bolting lettuce out of the garden, put cucumber vines back into the supports (trying to keep them from a full-garden takeover by going vertical), picked a few of those and a few tomatoes, and harvested another pile of raspberries and a small handful of blueberries.  Then I made another batch of italian salad dressing from a recipe I found on food.com and altered (it had canola oil and Karo-style corn syrup in the original; I substituted light olive oil and a small quantity of actual sugar in my version - and I swapped in apple cider vinegar for the red wine vinegar in the original - to get a bit more zing).  My early taste test was promising; I'm letting it blend for 24 hours before trying it out for real.

Dinner tonight is strip steaks and salad of some sort, and I did have breakfast, so no fasting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment