Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday

Very likely no updates next week, since we'll be on the road (yeah!!!).  Here is yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • turkey sausage
  • tea with cream
  • carnitas street tacos with guacamole (I ate 2 corn tortillas as a part of this)
  • a Starbucks "dark chocolate" bar - no idea what all was in it
  • Bunless Cheesesteak
  • cottage cheese
  • the odd french fry
  • probably a chocolate or two
We were packing and getting organized last night so things were crazy.  I'm at 143.2 this morning; delayed reaction to the sugar and fries and ice cream, I would tend to guess.  My plan for the next week is to keep the desserts down and stick to the norm (for us) and see how it goes - I think we'll be fine.  The cheese and salami are being packed, and we also have walnuts and some of our dark chocolate nuts and berries, so we can avoid those truck stop food-buying issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment