Friday, July 2, 2010

From June 23rd

6/23 - 170.6 this morning. Nothing like a good 24-hour fast to clear the roadblocks. And that was absolutely the easiest of all. I was vaguely hungry (stomach growling and all) for maybe 10 minutes mid-afternoon yesterday and before I really paid any attention to it, I wasn't anymore. Had a pretty much normal dinner around 6ish - pork tenderloins with mushrooms and shallots and a big salad. Biz made the pork from a cookbook she bought over the weekend, and it was major-league delish. I'm starting to see a pattern - my calves were all rumbly overnight - not cramping per se, but threatening - and that seems to be a sign of weight loss in progress. Works for me. And they didn't cause me to rocket out of bed to stretch anything even once all night, so I'm happy. Fat% and weight from yesterday says my target at 20% bodyfat would be around 139. Seeing where I've got to so far, that is totally doable. Oh, and one more thing - I was lying in bed last night and noticed that I could actually feel the outlines of my hip and thighbones at the joint with a little bit of pressure. Not that they're standing out yet - and they shouldn't be - but there are dents all over the place that didn't use to be there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment