Friday, July 2, 2010

From June 8th

6/8 - yeah, so. stressy day yesterday led to baking (not enough) and eating 4 m&m cookies and then noshing on a bunch of chips and salsa. Yecch. won't do that again. 178 this morning - 34.something muscle percent (that scale is delusional, I think). Anyway, I will return to the meat & veg eating now. the cookies were rather nasty as were the chips. not worth it.

6/8 - one more thing. Went out at lunchtime on a "fat" day to find a dress for the funeral and tried on a size 14....AND. IT. FIT! Not everything in that size does - I tried on a couple of skirts as well that weren't quite so accommodating (but close, really) - still!!!!! I am wearing a size 18 skirt right now and some of my size 18 pants were getting tight around new years, so putting a 14 on without any foundation garments and having it fit comfortably (I will bring spanxx to wear with it just on principle) is just boffo amazing. Oh, and BTW, I've got balloon foot on the left side with emerging cankles right now - due to heat or hormones? which could be influencing the whole weight thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment